Welcome to Stramongate Primary School!
The school community chose a single phrase: "Learning is fun at Stramongate!", which was felt to embody the vision for our school and acts as a constant reminder of our goal.
With this tenet at the heart of the way we operate, Stramongate School aspires to enable children to become:
Successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve, confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthly and fulfilling lives, resposible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
In terms of outcomes for our children, this will be achieved through focusing on the five themes of the Every Child Matters (ECM) agenda. The school has chosen to absorb and extend these themes into its own policy and practice to provide a structure to achive its vision.
We want our children to:
- Enjoy and achieve in their learning
- Stay safe in their learning and play
- Choose healthy, active lifestyles
- Make a positive contribution to their school and wider community
- Begin the journey towards achieving economic well being